Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Ways to Read About the University

John II Comnenus, Byzantine emperor, and his w...Image via Wikipedia
Dear Readers,

  I just thought I'd do a quick round-up of the various ways I'm getting the University of Constantinople's name out into your time stream.

  For one, I'm working closely now with Dr. Wendell Howe, a Temporal Anthropologist from a somewhat time-normal university in the 27th century.  This is my first real academic collaboration with a researcher who is time-normal!  I am excited.  And Dr. Howe leaves such lovely thank you notes.

  Another effort I'm working on is my guest appearance as a "challenger" on 2log.biz, where I will be posting all of this week.  2log has a weekly "points" competition that's all in good fun, and I'm hoping I can be a strong contender (you can help me out if you like).  Expect to see background on the University as well as short pieces from the time streams I study.

  If anyone else is interested in collaborating with me, I always like a good opportunity to work with time-normal historians, bloggers, and other writers.  I'm even thinking about a project where I work with musicians.  Let me know if you have any ideas, readers!

  Always,

  Dr. John Skylar
  Chairman
  Department of Anachronism
  University of Constantinople
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment