Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Schedule Going Forward

Dear Readers,

  The technology left behind after the attack has created an exciting new possibility for
The 1453 Siege of Constantinople (painted 1499).Image via Wikipedia
our department: I may now be able to publish some of my work in the time streams where I write, yours included.

  My schedule posting has slowed of late, in light of this.  I'm preparing a few different pieces, translated works, for publication in respected journals in my audience time streams.  I will keep you appraised of how that progresses.

  However, it means that a good deal of my attention and bandwidth share will be directed towards those efforts, and so it will be harder to keep to a once-daily schedule for at least the forseeable future.

  To be perfectly clear, the issue is entirely one of bandwidth.  Only a certain amount of information can be injected into a given period in a given time stream, no matter when that information departs its origin time stream.  Therefore, we must be parsimonious, and I must limit my influx of information for the time being.  Don't worry, you will still hear from me, but perhaps not seven days of your week.

  Always,

  Dr. John Skylar
  Chairman
  Department of Anachronism
  University of Constantinople



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment